TALENT BRAND EXPERTISE
THAT TURNS TODAY'S TRUTH
INTO TOMORROW'S ADVANTAGE
Truist is a boutique talent (employer) brand coaching, strategy consulting, and advisory firm.
Our vision is to help companies and people experience their full potential in both numbers and spirit.
We do this by delivering strategies and support that transform complex problems into breakthrough advantages. Our work stems from the belief that when the fundamental truths of individual and company are uncovered, aligned, [solved for], and consistently expressed, worker happiness and company value skyrocket.
With over a decade of experiences, achievements and connections in Marketing, Brand Communications and HR, we uniquely leverage proven approaches from adjacent spaces like Consumer Marketing, Design, & Corporate Strategy to help our clients achieve the outcomes they desire in sustainable ways.
OUR CLIENTS ARE:
- Leaders of mid-enterprise level corporations who are hungry for breakthrough strategies to solve the talent attraction, conversion and engagement challenges that are limiting their organization’s growth potential and/or brand value.
- Talent brand professionals who are struggling to navigate new or challenging career situations. Or those who simply want to align and expedite their personal and professional growth with someone who has been in their shoes before.
- HR or Marketing service providers who are focused on entering the lucrative talent industry or expanding marketshare in the U.S. OR those seeking to provide greater value to their clients with a premium service overlay.
4 core values define what clients and partners alike experience while working with Truist:
Truth-seeking, Purposeful, Empathetic, and Inventive.
We offer on-demand expertise for all, and customized service offerings for each of our client segments.
We know it can be a full-time job to keep up with today's rapid industry changes and trends. To help you stay ahead of the curve while managing current priorities we offer 1:1 sessions, workshops, plug ‘n play templates, speaker engagements and thought leadership input on the following talent brand & marketing topics:
- Talent Brand essentials
- Market trends & innovation (macro and micro)
- Tools, technology, and delivery partner recommendations
- Alignment of Corporate & Talent brand strategies + experiences
- Employer value proposition (EVP) - upstream design + downstream activation
- Candidate & employee experience management (Cx) / journey mapping
- Cross-functional collaboration techniques and facilitation guides
- Talent brand positioning and effective storytelling techniques
- Recruitment Marketing campaigns (development, KPIs, ROI optimization)
- Always-on Inbound and content marketing programs
- Employee advocacy / ambassadorship
- Funding & resourcing talent initiatives for success
For HR and/or Marketing leaders struggling to overcome talent attraction, conversion, reputation and/ or engagement problems, we offer holistic talent brand & marketing strategies and on-demand leadership consulting services. Our approach ensures that we identify the truth of the problem(s) before building solutions that create sustainable value for your business and brand. Key attributes of our approach include:
- Root-cause focused: We diagnose issues at the root cause immediately instead of wasting time managing recurring symptoms.
- Competitively differentiated: You can’t get ahead if you’re focused on keeping up. We bring outside-in perspectives and then create whitespace for your brand to thrive.
- Expertly resourced: Unhindered by “traditional” work structures, we complement our own expertise with a deep network of partners who are the best at what they do.
To learn more, or set up a free consultation call, contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forming and sustaining strategic partnerships is an important aspect of our mission, and an essential part of Truist's business strategy. We have been fortunate to work with some of the best and brightest companies and individuals right from the start, but are always looking to partner with new Freelancers, Consultants, Creative Agencies, SaaS companies or other service providers who:
- Are the best at what they do
- Have capabilities which complement our own
- Share our passions for evolving the talent brand industry and creating differentiated value for those we serve.
Interested in discussing a strategic partnership with Truist?
Email Lisa at email@example.com to start the conversation.
Talent branding is a somewhat new profession, and we’re honored to be on the leading edge of its evolution. As a believer in the power of growth mindsets and nurturing community, we are happy to share resources that can empower others towards their potential .
Learning & Networking*
* The networks below each have different member rules and acceptance criteria. Please visit those of interest and contact the community managers directly for assistance.